Our Mission, Vision, And Values
Mission Statement: The mission of the Cupertino Historical Society and Museum is to preserve and share Cupertino’s past, strengthen our sense of community, and make Cupertino history available for all.
Vision: We aspire to represent all Cupertino citizens as we meaningfully share the ever-evolving story of Cupertino with a broader audience.
- We are dedicated to preserving the past, as we believe knowledge and appreciation of history matters.
- We are trusted stewards, committed to telling an accurate and inclusive story of Cupertino.
- We are service-oriented, and we are welcoming and respectful to all.
- We operate as a team; we are clear about our goals, transparent, and collaborate for success.
- We are purposeful; we are innovative and resourceful in the advancement of our mission.
- We embrace partnerships, and we are a strong and active contributor to our community.
- We are an educational resource and historic archive to scholars, students, and the public.
- We pursue enduring financial stability and the best use of our resources.
Diversity and Inclusion: The Cupertino Historical Society and Museum respects and values the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We strive to embed diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusionary policies and practices in every aspect of our organization. We believe that our strength lies in the broad range of people, cultures, and histories we represent.